Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck me, hidden gem in there:

"[on speculation over Lanzini moving to Liverpool] I'm hoping Liverpool just turn to Alli, I really really do"

U wot m8?
because levy wouldnt want....

tenor.gif

Flicking through tonight's evening standard ( page 16 if anyone cares ) they flag up that two members of the Tax Payers Alliance (TPA) who were both highly critical of the deal for the Olympic stadium now work for Wet Spam !!!!

One said cretin Harry Davies even has an out of office message that now reads "I have now left the TPA to fight against the interests of taxpayers at WHU"

Honestly how can anyone have such brass neck ?

He doesn't do it for money apparently, but gets sponsored from a Betting company nonetheless. Said betting company contractually orders them to blot out the rival betting company on the shirts of their team that are talking about. $$$£££$$$

He doesn't do it for money apparently, but gets sponsored from a Betting company nonetheless. Said betting company contractually orders them to blot out the rival betting company on the shirts of their team that are talking about. $$$£££$$$

Gorgeous George should interview Mickey next if he likes speaking to pikeys that much

2aeqnt.jpg

I sit opposite a West Ham ST holder at work, and he's a right prick. All summer he's been giving it the "you're gonna lose every weeeeek" shite (the Wembley "thing"), and more recently, asking every day if "Spurs signed anyone yet?"

Me being me, I just laugh it off to humour him as I'd probably lose my job if I told him what I really thought.

Anyway, this morning - he was a lot less chipper, and went home at lunch time because he was "feeling ill". :dembelelol: Twat.

Him and the Chelsea "fan" at work like tag-teaming when it comes to anti-spurs rhetoric - this is the same Chelsea fan, who upon seeing my Nike Spurs T-shirt at 5-a-side last week said, "You know what the worst thing about that shirt is, Nike don't have anything to do with Spurs..." :avbfacepalm:

I'm more surprised that Tom Kerridge is a Hammer to be honest. Would have thought he'd support one of the Brizol teams!

Ahahahahah, i watched this video before the censorship, this guy's nipples were fully erect, not joking I was to poke fun at it but now this blot is there. Should cover the whole shirt tbh.

I've noticed an increasing number of spammers suddenly suggesting bilic out, and big Sam back in.

The same fans who treated him like crap through his whole employment there

Back
Top Bottom