New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mansion gave us good cash though - wanted to sign with Utd initially but Gill turned them down because he felt gambling didn't go with the ethos of a 'family club' (?)
really?
fuck me, I'm pretty sure they have an official supplier of condoms, sex toys and camera that are easy to hide in hotel room airvents

Nike just posted this about Man City:

Doesn't give away too much but there's still that contrast strengthener around the neck and looks like a round (?) collar.

Nike just posted this about Man City:

Doesn't give away too much but there's still that contrast strengthener around the neck and looks like a round (?) collar.

If City can get a one colour block on their home top, it bodes well for us having a lily white top with some navy detailing/trim.

Feel dirty for posting, but these are the purported Chav kits....

Possible-Chelsea-Nike-kits-for-20172018-season.jpg

Last edited:
I think from the Chelsea shirt it's possible to get a pretty good idea of what ours will look like. I think the only thing we don't know is whether the sleeves will be a light grey colour or navy.

Pretty annoying we're going to have basically the exact same kit as Chelsea and Man City.

I think from the Chelsea shirt it's possible to get a pretty good idea of what ours will look like. I think the only thing we don't know is whether the sleeves will be a light grey colour or navy.

Pretty annoying we're going to have basically the exact same kit as Chelsea and Man City.

I think it'll be close to that Chav away, perhaps the sleeves will be lighter grey. It'll also be the same exact kit as Barcelona, Atleti, Roma, PSG... it's the same but it's also the big leagues.

Meh. I generally like simplicity in a shirt, but this is about as exciting as the color beige.

But thats their kit!

Im not sure when sports brands were given carte blanche to turn this:

tottenham-admiral.jpg

into this:

spurs-home.jpg

But it needs to stop. Our shirt is white. There is only so much that can be done to a white t-shirt, tough shit.

But thats their kit!

tottenham-admiral.jpg

into this:

spurs-home.jpg

But it needs to stop. Our shirt is white. There is only so much that can be done to a white t-shirt, tough shit.

Just to be clear, I'm all for a more simple and classy looking kit above the ones with lines, flashes of colors, and other unnecessary things. That particular one, at least with Barkley in it, looked particularly dull; no shape, nothing interesting about it, and just kind of "meh". We've all seen far worse but it's just not interesting at all.

Just to be clear, I'm all for a more simple and classy looking kit above the ones with lines, flashes of colors, and other unnecessary things. That particular one, at least with Barkley in it, looked particularly dull; no shape, nothing interesting about it, and just kind of "meh". We've all seen far worse but it's just not interesting at all.
That twinned with the change of sponsor from Chang (which I think suited their shirt very well) makes it a step down from this season's kit in my opinion.

I actually think the 16/17 Everton kit was very nice - one of the best home kits in the league.

But thats their kit!

tottenham-admiral.jpg

into this:

spurs-home.jpg

That piss streak/sailor monstrosity had so many good memories attached to it :crouch::defoe::ledley::harrysmile::roseunsure::lennon::baletroll::bentley:

If Nike could just copy this...

tottenham-hotspur-1982-1983-le-coq-sportif-paul-price-centenary-match-worn-shirt-a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom