The mighty Spurs Vs Manu K.O: 16:30 Sunday 14th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How did you do that?
StubHub. I know everyone says there aren't any on there but they do come up from time to time. You need to be quick though - given the speed some of them have disappeared I swear there are bots on there automatically buying them for touts.

I set my browser to auto refresh every 15 seconds, so any that appeared couldn't have been on any longer than that. Still have to be bloody quick though!

StubHub. I know everyone says there aren't any on there but they do come up from time to time. You need to be quick though - given the speed some of them have disappeared I swear there are bots on there automatically buying them for touts.

I set my browser to auto refresh every 15 seconds, so any that appeared couldn't have been on any longer than that. Still have to be bloody quick though!

How much did you pay by the way?

How much did you pay by the way?

I haven't seen any on there listed for less than the maximum - £150. Which is a lot, but given the occasion (and the fact that there are some on Gumtree for £700-£800!) I don't mind too much. It's a one off.

For anyone desperate though, I thoroughly recommend using auto refresh to make sure you're the first to see tickets when they come up. You have to watch your phone/browser like a hawk, but it worked for me.

[formation=352, Lloris, Dier, Toby, Verts, Trippier, Dembele, Waynama, Eriksen, Rose, Alli, Kane][/formation]

Last game, players better be up for this.

I would play Walker over Trippier - would be only 3rd (?) time this season we've played our strongest team in our strongest formation.

I think it would be a real kick in the teeth for Walker as well if he misses this one, a players feelings aren't a reason for making such decisions I know - but from a squad management position it makes sense politically.

I haven't seen any on there listed for less than the maximum - £150. Which is a lot, but given the occasion (and the fact that there are some on Gumtree for £700-£800!) I don't mind too much. It's a one off.

For anyone desperate though, I thoroughly recommend using auto refresh to make sure you're the first to see tickets when they come up. You have to watch your phone/browser like a hawk, but it worked for me.
I have a season ticket, but if I didn't I would easily pay a lot more than £150 to go to this game.

I have a season ticket, but if I didn't I would easily pay a lot more than £150 to go to this game.

Yeah me too. I'm always a bit wary of buying from a non-official source. Which I know means using StubHub, which can be ridiculous for a lesser game if the prices get silly. For this though, I'm more than happy with what I've paid. East upper too - it's not relatively actually that much more than I paid for Everton through the ballot.

Just seen a lass on Twitter paid £800 for two. I've been very lucky.

If we were doing a west ham and buggering off elsewhere I would, but I wouldn't iron out £500+ for this one.

Been to the lane plenty of times this season and we're still going to be in the same place. Seeing alot of club legends and Adele on the pitch wouldn't make my memories more complete. It's all about the football games I have seen there for me

I would play Walker over Trippier - would be only 3rd (?) time this season we've played our strongest team in our strongest formation.

I think it would be a real kick in the teeth for Walker as well if he misses this one, a players feelings aren't a reason for making such decisions I know - but from a squad management position it makes sense politically.

Depends on the situation with Walker. Personally I feel Trippier has been the better player the last few months, he was outstanding against Woolwich and Sanchez and if we are playing 3421 and our wing backs are pushed up Trippier offers a greater attacking threat.

If Walker has decided to leave I would also rather play a player who wants to be here next season. If Poch still wants Walker maybe there is a emotional case. But it's hard to know what has gone on behind closed doors.

Depends on the situation with Walker. Personally I feel Trippier has been the better player the last few months, he was outstanding against Woolwich and Sanchez and if we are playing 3421 and our wing backs are pushed up Trippier offers a greater attacking threat.

If Walker has decided to leave I would also rather play a player who wants to be here next season. If Poch still wants Walker maybe there is a emotional case. But it's hard to know what has gone on behind closed doors.

The key thing why he is better is his positioning. He hasn't got nearly the pace walker has but he doesn't need it as he doesn't need to sprint back to catch up, he is already there as he pushes up, gets his cross in or pass away and then prepares to run back before he is caught out. Walker runs the line and then passes it square nearly all of the time or gets caught out of position a lot. It was a mistake playing walker in the last game, stick with trippier i'd say.

Yes definitely keep refreshing on StubHub. Spent the entire bank holiday refreshing the page until I snatched the first one to come available. Also complete your payment ASAP because it doesn't reserve the ticket in your basket. In west lower but hey a ticket is a ticket for this one.

Yes definitely keep refreshing on StubHub. Spent the entire bank holiday refreshing the page until I snatched the first one to come available. Also complete your payment ASAP because it doesn't reserve the ticket in your basket. In west lower but hey a ticket is a ticket for this one.

Absolutely. Weirdly I've heard of people calling the club and asking if they can move, and they've been able to. Which suggests some tickets are available in some form - maybe the club releasing them to StubHub? :levyeyes:

In any case, might be worth calling them if you want to move?

I think it's maybe easy to confuse Trippier's performance against the Scum with how bad they were.......I'm not sure we really played significantly worse against West Ham

I'd still love it if they somehow got knocked out Thursday night though. It would give us the chance to make their season a complete fucking train wreck on Sunday. Mourinho and all their glory hunting, bandwagon jumping, plastic fans can go fuck them
I'm almost of the opposite opinion...
If Man Utd somehow go out of The Europa League, then their ONLY chance of getting CL football next season will be finishing 4th or higher... And to do that they'll need to win their last few games of the season... And the first one out of the hat is us!
I'd rather they cement their EL Final place... Maybe relax a bit on Sunday thinking/hoping the League ISN'T their only route open and let us fucking enjoy the day!
I'm not for making ANYONES season a complete train wreck (except for the obvious two) ...I almost expect this to be a polite, but enteraining draw, as the result will suit us just fine, and probably not make much difference to them.

Besides, we saw how 'seriously' Mourinho took the Arse game last weekend... He only had eyes for the EL... I expect more of the same from him this Sunday!

If we were doing a west ham and buggering off elsewhere I would, but I wouldn't iron out £500+ for this one.

Been to the lane plenty of times this season and we're still going to be in the same place. Seeing alot of club legends and Adele on the pitch wouldn't make my memories more complete. It's all about the football games I have seen there for me
Fair play. After I missed the Crouch game up at Man City when we qualified for CL, I vowed I'd never miss another big Spurs game wherever it was, and I haven't.

Back
Top Bottom