The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What an absolute fuck up of a game. We've made two subs so now we're stuck with Janssen on the pitch. He's absolute garbage. There are people on disability living allowance with more mobility than him.
None of our players have really got going today. Jansen has not really been any better / worse than anyone else.

I think Poch could've waited till half time to replace Winks. Would've had 15 mins to think carefully about how to approach the 2nd half.

Rather than rushing on Sissoko for the last 10 seconds and now we're stuck with him.

Whilst I would love to see Sissoko in central midfield, I assume Pochettino will revert to this for the second half:

Janssen
Eriksen - Alli - Sissoko
Dembele - Dier
Davies - Vertonghen - Alderweireld - Trippier
Lloris​

What an absolute fuck up of a game. We've made two subs so now we're stuck with Janssen on the pitch. He's absolute garbage. There are people on disability living allowance with more mobility than him.

Janssen is pretty much the only player fighting for anything.

Back
Top Bottom