January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone called 'noodles' who was once reliable with stuff (allegedly)

I always found him to be pretty much the same as the rest of those tragic ITKsters to be honest.

Then again I haven't seen much since I got banned from COYS for pointing out that repeating a story from that morning's Marca didn't represent being In The Know. I was told to apologise, when I provided a link to the Spanish story I was nixed, they said I had aggravated my crime by failing to acknowledge my wrongdoing.

:lamelashock:

This absolutely nails it...

Last edited:
I always found him to be pretty much the same as the rest of those tragic ITKsters to be honest:

Then again I haven't seen much since I got banned from COYS for pointing out that repeating a story from that morning's Marca didn't represent being In The Know. I was told to apologise, when I provided a link to the Spanish story I was nixed, they said I had aggravated my crime by failing to acknowledge my wrongdoing.

:lamelashock:

This absolutely nails it...

I got 'culled' a few years ago, not long after I registered because I didn't post more than eight times a day or some bullshit like that.

Seems like I missed a trick and could have pasted in 'Thanks Prof, you're amazing' eight times every day like every other thread on there.

I don't think it's a problem with Lamela. He's been off injured, he's had some personal problems to work through. Once he's fit he'll come back and it will all be fine, I bet he wants to be back playing just as much as we want him back ourselves. I don't see any need for BS conspiracy theories about him moving on or whatever.

I got 'culled' a few years ago, not long after I registered because I didn't post more than eight times a day or some bullshit like that.

Seems like I missed a trick and could have pasted in 'Thanks Prof, you're amazing' eight times every day like every other thread on there.

I got insta banned for calling the prof a cunt

Current view from the OS

image.php

Hmmmm my prediction from the other day is coming true....

:avbpray:

PS. let it sink in that Wanyama cost us £9m.

This is more Levy's style...

Hope they can get it done before the weekend... Naughton, Siggy AND l'ill Tommy Carroll playing the Arse!!
...still won't stop those cunts getting a last minute fucking winner... but at least it'll keep the interest up from a Spurs perspective for the first 89mins!

...and Ryan Mason cost Hull £13m T-H-I-R-T-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-N!

:dembelelol::sonlol::levylol:

Mason (full England international) had a few more first team appearances than Carroll, so £3m+ extra rightly justified.

Anything over £5m for Carroll is robbery to be honest. Just as well Levy renewed his contract in the summer. :levyeyes:

I still think we let the wrong 'Blond Bombshell' leave when we sold Pritchard to the Traditional Tottenham retirement home in Norwich...
:pritchardeyes:

I actually rated him more than Mason or l'ill Tommy C.
:carrollwtf:

I still think we let the wrong 'Blond Bombshell' leave when we sold Pritchard to the Traditional Tottenham retirement home in Norwich...
:pritchardeyes:

I actually rated him more than Mason or l'ill Tommy C.
:carrollwtf:

Pritchard hasn't done much for Norwich. You'd think he'd be bossing the Championship still.

• Does anyone really expect us to sign anyone this transfer window? I would be shocked if we did anything personally. There is never an abundance of quality players available in January, and our squad is in pretty good shape. Yes we could use another striker but to be honest the odds of us finding a quality option in January that will actually help us its smaller odds than Jannsen actually finding some form.
I am guessing if we do any business it will be for a youngster that we will loan back or that won't be part of the first team squad.

Back
Top Bottom