And so,the Europa League!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the Cup team Poch fielded yesterday, will seem like a team of seasoned, ageing Pro's compared to the Europa League team I think he'll go with...

Josh 'Old Man' Onomah and Harry 'Wrinkled' Winks will probably be the two oldest on show!!

Dunno. Significant incentive going forward winning the EL. I love everything about the FA Cup, but it won't improve at the sharp end until a CL place is made available. That is an unfortunate truth.

I sincerely hope Poch does play at least the same strength team as he did in the FA Cup. I love the fact that we've got 3 European trophies to the scum's 1 and the prospect of increasing that ratio, while also guaranteeing qualification to the CL next year is worth the effort imo.

Is anyone having issues trying to buy tickets for the Gent match? I only have one ticket selected but it keeps saying "Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than you are allowed to. Please double check, and remove items from your basket to proceed" which is annoying.

Is anyone having issues trying to buy tickets for the Gent match? I only have one ticket selected but it keeps saying "Unfortunately, you are attempting to purchase more tickets for a match than you are allowed to. Please double check, and remove items from your basket to proceed" which is annoying.

Are you a Bronze member (probably a silly question)?

Me and the lads will be there, really looking forward to it! We were really happy with our Wembley seats before but I think we have upgraded a little this time. We are in block 108, row 22 directly over the tunnel with nobody in front of us. Should be close enough but high enough to see the whole game unfold. Can't wait!

I asked this very same question a while back. Was met with tumbleweed!

I'm in Block 135. Let's get the party started!
I was in the upper for the CL games. The SW corner (I think 129-132) looked good, but I guess anywhere behind that goal will be good. I'm just waiting for general sale as there is a group of us and a few don't have memberships.

I asked this very same question a while back. Was met with tumbleweed!

I'm in Block 135. Let's get the party started!
1882 is dead mate. I asked the question, probably a year ago now, on the Pod. I was very grateful it got answered, and even more grateful it was answered with such passion by Flav Flav , basically putting me in my place for suggesting it was dead. It put a smile on my face and gave me renewed hope for more games.............

As I said that was a very long time ago and not a peep since.

There's been no opportunity to do so at WHL this season for obvious reasons.

I understand that everybody was offered the same tickets from the Champions League ties for the Gent game. Should we get through to the next round we can react quickly enough to give people an opportunity to buy in a designated block. Could get close to 129, but wondering whether the upper tiers would be easier to get tickets together in?

Genuinely don't want it to be the end of 1882 but seems it's becoming ever more difficult to find games that are suitable - the new season and the new stadium will offer ample opportunity hopefully, although appreciate it's some time away.

There's been no opportunity to do so at WHL this season for obvious reasons.

I understand that everybody was offered the same tickets from the Champions League ties for the Gent game. Should we get through to the next round we can react quickly enough to give people an opportunity to buy in a designated block. Could get close to 129, but wondering whether the upper tiers would be easier to get tickets together in?

Genuinely don't want it to be the end of 1882 but seems it's becoming ever more difficult to find games that are suitable - the new season and the new stadium will offer ample opportunity hopefully, although appreciate it's some time away.
Thanks Flav Flav I can only speak for myself but for me the real essence of 1882 was the youth games. There was something very special about them and possibly is the reason I'm enjoying seeing the likes of Kane, Onomah, Winks, Carter-Vickers etc. braking in to the squad now more so than any other players before (rare as they were). Isn't it easier to go back to 1882's roots and focus on youth games only as stadium is empty etc.?

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom