OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Get in Everton!

Taken points off United, Woolwich and City to help us out. Saying that, took points off us too.

Wow. What a lovely early Xmas present. Feel like I went to bed on Christmas eve after leaving out a glass of milk & minced pie for the chubster in red & forgetting to clean the cat litter tray & woke up in the morning to see a glass of fine Malt on the table & the Cat wiping his are with a copy of the Sun.

That last second chance for those wankers....:clintonohshit::allitongue: Finally the cunts missed one. :dierno::eriksenlol:

Lovely to see Lennon grinning away at the end with his Ragnar beard. And Wenger looking like Dario Gradi just ratted him out. :sonlol::wanyama:

Bed will have to wait, there is ArseFanTv to watch and mock!

Put £3 on arse at 1-1. Best money I ever spent.

One day I'll win a bet, and it'll wipe the smile off my face in an ironic way.

Back
Top Bottom