OTHER MATCHES FRED 2016-17

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CxAIjrpW8AAEsxd.jpg:large

Lloris captains France. Sissoko also starting.

Amazes me that he's getting starts over the likes of Dembele.

Fan anyone enlighten me mire in the new rule fir away allocation. Heard about it but didn't catch it all. Apparently all away allocation must have fans on lower tiers next to the pitch. To combatants Clubs like Newcastle who stick away fans up in the gods . Yet I heard that championship clubs may not have to comply for some reason. Anyone got full story.
Oh yeah and apparently scudamore is happy with just 4% of away tickets being priced at 60£ or over.

Yanks fuckng up yet another club I see. This lot in charge of Swansea are taking the absolute piss though by appointing this fucking clown? Felt sorry for Guidiolin?? As he had to face some difficult sides and was also unlucky in a few occasions. This fucking no nothing has taken them back years.

Is this the first time a manager has lost the dressing room before going into it?

I don't think he even traveled as he is injured (hip).

I don't find it "hip" at all to Post that he's injured.

Fan anyone enlighten me mire in the new rule fir away allocation. Heard about it but didn't catch it all. Apparently all away allocation must have fans on lower tiers next to the pitch. To combatants Clubs like Newcastle who stick away fans up in the gods . Yet I heard that championship clubs may not have to comply for some reason. Anyone got full story.
Oh yeah and apparently scudamore is happy with just 4% of away tickets being priced at 60£ or over.

Where you on the waltzes when you typed the 1st sentence?

Gooner scum are a Giroud substitution away from getting 3 points imo. That united defence is trash.
Luckily i dont think Wenger will make that sub for a while.
He can make it in the 90th minute... there's still plenty of time for those cunts to score.

#youknowhowitworkswiththem

Back
Top Bottom