Super Spurs versus Carbon City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the season for a few select sporting clubs who have not won a title for a long time to win one!
Western Bulldogs, Cronulla and COYS
Luckily, fuck all people will know those teams on this forum. Which is a very good thing because AFL and NRL can go and fuck themselves.

COYS! WOOOOO!

Maybe Guardiola was the idiotic one by playing Zabaleta, Kolarov and Fernando in a system which doesn't suit them.

Either way, let's just celebrate.

Poch clearly has his number, Celtic, Swansea and to some extent United showed you just need to attack them, defence has always been Peps blind spot as in last two leagues he was in he didn't need to defend

Our defence is our best asset, unlike probably every other team in league we have a team that can genuinely defend like the old days

Great win

No way on Gods green earth was Lamela better than Sissoko today. Absoultely no way.

More to the point, how the fuck did Lamela stay on the pitch for 90 minutes? Even with his history of wildly fluctuating quality of performance, today's showing was dire. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when he stepped up to take the pen.

our worst starting 11 + playing against the best opposition we have faced =
our best performance of the season.

I give up!

Everyone was at worst good.
Really like wanyama & he could be important against the top teams.
Best jan performance of the season. I still rate him highly.
son still hot!
Great to have rose back. He was his feisty self.
Poch completely out thought pep( & less noteworthy, me).

Obviously I was in my warm comfy armchair telling poch who he should have started.
But on TV our supporters sounded really loud & up for it! Good to hear.

We can put our feet up now. More time for kane & dembele to recover.

Well done poch & the players!

More to the point, how the fuck did Lamela stay on the pitch for 90 minutes? Even with his history of wildly fluctuating quality of performance, today's showing was dire. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when he stepped up to take the pen.
He's our penalty taker after Kane. Has been for a season at least.

Not sure why you'd be shocked.

Funny how little time Sky spent analyzing the game afterward. Yeah, let's go straight to next game, cough, cough, splutter.

The Pep wankathon is well and truly over - the sky balls have shriveled and gone dry.

There were MOTM performances all over the pitch. We've got the best defense in the league by some way, no other team has a solid defense in my opinion. Everyone is going to struggle to score against us this season.

From the off they just couldn't handle us, we just never give the opposition any rest. I think they were very fortunate that we fucked up the penalty situation by squabbling over who was going to take it.

Funny how little time Sky spent analyzing the game afterward. Yeah, let's go straight to next game, cough, cough, splutter.

The Pep wankathon is well and truly over - the sky balls have shriveled and gone dry.

Don't tell me there's a 5 hour Klopp documentary on next?

Probably called "The Gifted King Of The Kop"

Wankers

Not happy with the starting eleven. Dele must be clicking today, otherwise Wanyama will have alot of work to do infront of our back four. Son upfront - hope it works out would have much rather seen Janssen vs Stones. Also hope Sissoko does better today, he must perform. Won't get much space, we are relying in the counter attack.

Nevertheless, trust in Poch! City have a more defensive side as well. COYS LETS DO THIS
Lol I'm an idiot.

WHARVA FUCKING GAME COYS
I will literally never ever doubt Poch ever again. Legend.

14572359_1216847551706953_2525528410241407178_n.png

Back
Top Bottom