Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still would, though. She's a right filthy minger, the sort of girl who'd rim you without asking.

colbert-jaw-drop.gif

I would sooner fuck a cheese grater than Lady Brady. She looks a filthy slapper who would have you waddling to the clap clinic within 48 hours of riding.

A highlight of the week coming up. I almost look forward to West Ham "Home" games as much as Spurs. That fucking running track.I am glad they are on TV so much, let the world see the shitshow at the Athletics stadium.

I really hope they take their crowd fighting further today and some fat pissed up XXXXXL shirt wearing motherfucker lamps Redknapp Jr and Henry. The Chelsea match cannot come soon enough.

The atmosphere is worse than the Emirates, never thought I'd say that. You can hear the players!!
Loads of chatter on twitter that they were pumping in fake crowd noise 30mins before KO, this was from NBC commentators. Any tuth to this?? Fucking hilarious if true.

:dude::dude::dude:
Well done Charlie. JeSuisSouthampton.
What a shit game of football. Like watching New Zealand v Kazakhstan in an Olympic group game with a crowd that turned up early to watch Mo Farah in the evening at the house that Ennis-Hill built.

Forget the athletics track.
Forget the civil war between fans
Forget the fact that binoculars are required
Forget Brady's fat arsehole

The funniest thing about wet spam this year is that they are utter shit.

They play two ways shit and less shit.

All they are doing is lumping the ball in the middle. That worked the last 6 or 7 games from last season when Andy Carroll was in the middle but not this team.

Desperate stuff.

Back
Top Bottom