CHELSEA V SPURS (PL2) - 1882 ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone fancy reliving our trip to Stanford Bridge from a couple of years ago ?

Chelsea v Spurs
Premier League 2
Friday, September 9
Stamford Bridge
Kick-off 7.05pm

Ticket prices:

Adults: £5.00
Juniors (under 20): £3.00
Seniors (over 65): £3.00

Tickets are available in person from the Tottenham Hotspur Ticket Office or by telephone on 0344 844 0102, option 2, from 9.30am on Monday, September 5, until 5pm on Thursday, September 8.

No tickets will be available on the matchday so please purchase in advance.

Did the black chav on the left in the first video really do the hook nose thing?
I wonder if he would mind if some racist mocked him and his race by racially stereotyping facial features?

Did the black chav on the left in the first video really do the hook nose thing?
I wonder if he would mind if some racist mocked him and his race by racially stereotyping facial features?
Yes he did, multiple times because like any shit jibe it had to be repeated so the moronic perpetrator could realise that it wasn't funny or clever.

Courtfield is just where Tottenham fans gather before PL games. Much to the bemusement and confusion of the locals. By that I don't mean chavs. Wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

Could have sworn I posted in here last night, but looks like it failed to send...

I'll hopefully be there, although I won't be in the Shakespeare or any other pub before. Had the afternoon off work last time, but it's too late notice to do the same this time!

Back
Top Bottom