Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Done-fucking-deal, boys! :levywhoa:

FAdzeNz.png

:pritchardeyes:
And a new kit release at the same time! Happy fucking days

Do we take this AZ directors words as gospel? Or is he just blowing out a load of hot air to save face? I'm getting incredibly frustrated and pissed off with levy for failing to get a striker. Judging by this we are no closer to getting one either

Do we take this AZ directors words as gospel? Or is he just blowing out a load of hot air to save face? I'm getting incredibly frustrated and pissed off with levy for failing to get a striker. Judging by this we are no closer to getting one either

Sounds like bollox mate, wasn't another AZ director saying they rejected 3 bids the other day? Now we have this one spouting that we've only made 1 bid?

We should take Hotspur related with a pinch of salt.

I would rather take his word as gospel than twitter feeds from some spotty kid, sky sources or journalists. Exactly, what is so strange with a club not accepting a first bid.
It also means all the 12m, 15m, 15.5m and now 16m bids were all made up bullshit. There was one, as Janssen also said and AZ didn't come to the table.
If I were you I would stop listening to gossip and speculation but tend to put some credence into what you actually hear from the horse's mouth.
Edit: I think they may only willing to sell him for very stupid money, as he does have 3 yrs left on his contract. Janssen is not happy but there actually probably is no set price. They may be hoping for a bidding war.
Fuck me they sold Dembele to Fulham for £5m. Altidore is their highest ever transfer for 10m euro.

Last edited:
It could be the truth, that we've only ever made on bid and that AZ will only sell when Levy and Co pull their finger out and make a proper approach.

Or

It could be that AZ are saying this to try and get more dollar from other interested clubs or saying this so their fans think their doing all they can to keep hold of him.

Something wrong with our club, Levy or both but we stand al9ne when it comes to would be transfers.

Best thing to do is hibernate betweem transfer windows so as not to witness the same bo!!ocks shenanigans.

A few reasons why we came 3rd last season. One striker, lost points at the start of the season, lost nerve at the end of the season and inexperience.

Only one of those looks like being less of an issue this time round.

Something wrong with our club, Levy or both but we stand al9ne when it comes to would be transfers.

Best thing to do is hibernate betweem transfer windows so as not to witness the same bo!!ocks shenanigans.

A few reasons why we came 3rd last season. One striker, lost points at the start of the season, lost nerve at the end of the season and inexperience.

This is the definition of 'melting'.

The window has only just opened, we've signed already, and you're throwing the towel in because a bunch of kids on Twitter have made stuff up

You don't half talk some shite.

Back
Top Bottom