Which three?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scholes
Keane
Shearer

If I had to pick a 4th and it was based purely on ability and title winning potential it would be Terry but I couldn't stand the thought of him in a Spurs shirt. Oh and Peter Schmichael in goal, makes me realise how good Man United where to dominate the best prem players list.

The obvious one would be Bergkamp, on the basis that he actually would have signed for us over them and they then went on to build a team and style of play around him for the next decade.

Another (player manager at the time) would be when we went for Ossie instead of getting Hoddle in - his appointment was the catalyst for everything Chelsea have done since. Just think of the players that followed him there over the seasons even before Abramovich like Gullit, Vialli, Zola, Desailly, Weah, Deschamps......all to a team who had a profile on par with Millwall and West Ham prior to him.

Not sure I need a third.

Tevez
Cantona
Suarez

Found that hard quite hard to do.
Cantona was the first name that came into my head-genius.
Keane-absolute monster (even though a monster cunt too)
Schmeichel- was always worth at least 9 points a season to United.

On a slightly different note (but similar) which 3 Spurs players from any era would you folks have in the current team?

For me, Hoddle, Greaves & Dave Mackay

Cantona was the first name that came into my head-genius.
Keane-absolute monster (even though a monster cunt too)
Schmeichel- was always worth at least 9 points a season to United.

On a slightly different note (but similar) which 3 Spurs players from any era would you folks have in the current team?

For me, Hoddle, Greaves & Dave Mackay
Hoddle, Gazza, Perryman (I would love to put in Greaves & Mackay but sadly never saw them kick a ball hence picked only players I have seen).

Hoddle, Gazza, Perryman (I would love to put in Greaves & Mackay but sadly never saw them kick a ball hence picked only players I have seen).
If it was only players I had seen "in the flesh", then Hoddle, Gazza & Sheringham would be the 3.
To tweek it again, any 3 Spurs players from the Premier League era?
Bale, King, Sheringham

I think this therad is simply gonna prove to us that there are quite a lot of ex-Goons&Chavs we'd have had in our team...

Bergkamp and Henry from "them" and Hazard & Zola from "the other them" for me....

...only because all Four are / COULD'VE been "Tottenham type players" (had we been any better/richer at the time to entice them over!!)

What's really interesting when looking through the names above is that 90-95% of them have either a dirty streak in them, are a bit cunty or just outright insane :lameladisgust:

I think, I'll refer to this thread the next time someone on here excessively critisises when we smash up chavs for being mouth, or when Dele Alli is a bit petulantly dirty.

Back
Top Bottom