Hi guys

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi guys,

I know I am new but I have just made a new Youtube video on the Spurs team from last season as well as looking forward to next season.

Please give it a look. I have also set up a fabtasy league competion as well.

Cheers

672366-x-128.png

Hi guys,

I know I am new but I have just made a new Youtube video on the Spurs team from last season as well as looking forward to next season.

Please give it a look. I have also set up a fabtasy league competion as well.

Cheers

You need to talk with our most understanding forum member ArcspacE ArcspacE

You need to talk with our most understanding forum member ArcspacE ArcspacE

I feel a "Found Out" followed by Gooner, multi, maggot , troll cunt not necessarily in that order coming on!

That was roughly the sort of welcome I received just over a year ago followed by a broadside from SammySpurs and Gibbsy putting me on ignore after one post!

:sonlol:

I feel a "Found Out" followed by Gooner, multi, maggot , troll cunt not necessarily in that order coming on!

That was roughly the sort of welcome I received just over a year ago followed by a broadside from SammySpurs and Gibbsy putting me on ignore after one post!
It's called 'initiation'

:sonlol:
I can relate to that Baz. I thought everybody here hated me at one time.
My first post was 'Eriksen is useless'. Then I suggested that Lamela was a bit girly.
And I also started cheer leading for Donald Trump.
So what brought on the hate God only knows.
However, I have yet to be slagged off by Arcspace. That guy is a proper geezer and
he doesn't waste his words.

My first post was 'Eriksen is useless'. Then I suggested that Lamela was a bit girly.
And I started cheer leading for Donald Trump.
However, I have yet to be slagged off by Arcspace. That guy is a proper geezer and

He's got you on ignore.

And I also started cheer leading for Donald Trump.

1st post huge mistake!
Eriksen the business

2nd post another one!
Lamela born again hard

3rd post, partially redeemed
Donald misunderstood and really is Phillyhotspur!

Arcespace probably reading this and might pm you!

Be very afraid!
:dembelewtf:

Back
Top Bottom