Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is great news, especially after I had Man U fans posting about their lunch the other day.

Perfect way to confirm you have signed a new deal which is absolutely deserved.

Here's to the next 5 years ( fingers crossed ) with this young exciting team.

COYS

I am 5'8" tall (or short) and have a friend who is 6'1" tall
When we sit next to each other we are shoulder to shoulder and eye to eye

The difference is all in the legs. I do have short legs and a long torso, I guess Levy is the same.

He has much more money than I do though (Levy)

Levy looking at Poch's legs and thinking:

giphy.gif

:levywtf:

Yeah, our resident "kill all your families" cretinousgoat cretinousgoat cunt has spoken so he can eat more cakes and chocolate. Silly fat cunt. Don't come anymore fatboy - you're killing it for everyone. If you want to 'gut me like a pig' you know where I am. But I'm guessing you won't. For what it's worth I hope your family dies, just like you wished it on people who disagreed with your fat hide. You disgust me.

Don't worry, it's just a joke - like on Top Gear. No worries goat, you inflammable, sack of shit, ruminant arsehole.

Last edited:
Yeah, our resident "kill all your families" cretinousgoat cretinousgoat cunt has spoken so he can eat more cakes and chocolate. Silly fat cunt. Don't come anymore fatboy - you're killing it for everyone. If you want to 'gut me like a pig' you know where I am. But I'm guessing you won't. For what it's worth I hope your family dies, just like you wished it on people who disagreed with your fat hide. You disgust me.

Don't worry, it's just a joke - like on Top Gear. No worries goat, you inflammable, sack of shit, ruminant arsehole.
That was a public service message from The Fighting Cock's own Minister for "Entente Cordiale" Mr Joseph Clash.

"Bringing Spurs fans together in peace and harmony - wherever they may roam!"

:)

Yep. I'm a cunt mick. Ole goaty is a one off. Enjoy. :)
That was a public service message from The Fighting Cock's own Minister for "Entente Cordiale" Mr Joseph Clash.

"Bringing Spurs fans together in peace and harmony - wherever they may roam!"

Lol. Mick. I'm dying down to you boy. What about foxy who mugged you off? I knew you couldn't hack it. You fucked up on your chance - yellow said so, ya daft twiddler.

Nope
Google translate gave up on that "No known language found"

anyone help?

Help you.....
Think not, surprised you even show your face around here anymore, I would have thought the positive vibe around the forum wouldn't have been agreeable to your negative disposition.
Don't you have walkie talkies to fix mate?

Back
Top Bottom