Some of the best Spurs writers pen their thoughts on all things Lilywhite.
We are nearly one week into what has already been a very interesting competition, but who has stood out so far? Which players look like they might add something to Spurs? Here are my (realistic) transfer targets for next season? Yes, no, maybe so?
Spurs are steadily building under Pochettino's reign. With another transfer window upon us, James M. Jimmerson looks at the progress so far.
Do we have the players to compete on all fronts next season? Nathan Weavers takes look at our squad.
Jack Smith makes his debut on The Fighting Cock by reminiscing about the season he broke his Spursy cherry with Helder Positga.
Harking back to the days when reading about Spurs was something to be savoured.
Highlights of Issue #5
- Anthony Lombardi on the what makes a Tottenham goalkeeper great
- Aaron Wolfe finds that the individuals are not as important as the team
- Zino Citium relives Ossie’s trip to Wembley
- Spooky finds an unlikely saviour in Michael Carrick
- Will Colwell asks why only some players become greats of the Lane
- Textured rough touch "natural feel" on thick paper
- Full colour throughout (unless it was our choice not to)
- Positive and thought-provoking no matter how we're playing
- Evergreen – content is written in a way that means it stays relevant